3.22.2009

Weekend in Atlanta!

Me and Morgan went with some of his family to Atlanta this weekend for a little mini vacation before I have to start work on Monday{Tomorrow}. In Atlanta we stayed at the "W Hotel" It was so nice and Very Modern! That was the first time I had ever even seen modern style. It was so neat! lol Anyways, on our first night there we ate at Legals Seafood. I ordered a steamed lobster and they brought me a WHOLE lobster...head and all! I had to ask the waiter how to eat it! haha The next day{Saturday}, we went to the Atlanta Aquarium. I was definitely a little kid with my jaw down to my chest in Awwwh! If you have never been, You need to go! Also inside the aquarium we went saw a 3-D show and walked through the Titanic exhibit which was really neat! After that we went to the Coca*Cola factory. That was a lot of fun to seeing how coke is made and bottled. At the end of the tour we got to try all kinds of different soft drinks from all over the world. My favorite was one from Thailand called Fanta-Apple-Kiwi! MMmm! I wish they made some of that here in the U.S. :) We had so much fun and I really cannot wait to go back one day. Atlanta is a lot of fun!
Our super modern room!

My Whole Lobster! It was SO good!..as soon as I got rid of the head! Ick..




At the Aquarium



Coca-Cola Factory! So much fun!

P.S. WORK STARTS TOMORROW! YAY!

2 comments: