3.19.2009

Just a day at the park.

I have felt bad for Lucy and Molly lately. They have not been outside much in the last couple of weeks since I was studying for NCLEX and the weather has not been so great. :( So for the last 3 days we have been going to Pratt Park in Prattville to get some exercise and mingle with ducks :) Behind the park there is a decent sized creek where people can go swimming{when it is warm} and bring their dogs to play in the water. The last couple days that I have taken the dogs to the park there have been a lot of people there. But today when I went there was hardly anyone at the park. So I brought the dogs down to the creek and let them off the leash to swim and run around. Lucy LOVES water so as soon as I let her off the leash she was fully submerged in the water! I thought Molly didn't like water so I did not expect her to get in, but she did! She was a little bit weary at first, just watching Lucy go swimming, but then she just went right in like it was nothing! haha It was so cute to see her go swimming for the first time. They had so much fun running and jumping in the water. The water levels were up in the creek after all the rain we have been having so it was pretty deep in some parts and there is a current, so I got a little bit scared for them at times. About half way through their swim I realized I didn't bring a towel with me! I had to let them air dry! :) Here are some pictures from our day. I hope you enjoy!
Lucy swimming!
Molly watching Lucy. . .
Molly swimming!
Having Fun!
Air Drying!
Sun Bathing :)
By the way. . . me and Morgan's family are going to Atlanta this weekend for a mini vacation before I start work on Monday! We are planning to go to the Aquarium there. I cant wait! I will post again on Sunday when we get back!
xoxox
Lynda, Morgan, and the Pups!

1 comment:

  1. Lynda, Your blog is great. You have the cutest family. There is so much joy in watching our pets play. Mine keep me in stitches most of the time with the funny things that they do, and how they play together. I know that you and Morgan have had a great first year, I can't wait for your family to grow. It's all puppies and babies for me. Just gotta love them.

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete