3.12.2009

This is ME Geeking OUT. . . Hopefully over nothing!

I took my NCLEX this morning! I got a good night's sleep and even ate a little something for breakfast. I wont even try to explain to anyone reading this the way the morning went for me while I was actually taking the test, but I will say that right now I feel like PUKING and cannot wait for Saturday morning at 8am to get here. That is when my results are posted. 75 questions is the minimum that I could have taken and 260 is the maximum. The test determines how many questions you get by the way you answer the questions. The test cuts off after you have "Proved" you can be a safe, effective nurse or when you show that you cannot be a safe, effective nurse. The test cut ME off at 90 something. I don't even know the exact # that it cut me off at. I just know that right now I am freaking out because...I really do feel like I FAILED!....What's new! We will see on Saturday!...:(

2 comments:

  1. You did find, I believe in you and I know you will be a great Nurse. I Love You,

    your HUBBY

    XXOOXXOOXOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt like that, everyone feels like that! I'm sure you did great! Hang in there, only a few more hours to go..you can check earlier by checking your license status...if it's RN- active you passed! you can go to the AL board of nursing website and click license lookup and search for your name.

    ReplyDelete