3.14.2009

I am an R.N.!

Well last night I was still "going crazy!" I was so tired and wanted to go to bed early so 8am would get here this morning even quicker! Just like Christmas when you are a kid. lol The thing was that I could not bring myself to actually go to bed. I was too nervous to lay down, so I cleaned the house, did some laundry, washed the dishes, and took a shower. I also was checking the Alabama Board of Nursing website religiously! Just in case they decided to update the results early! I was literally going NUTS waiting! No one should ever have to wait 48 hours to find out how the rest of their life is going to play out!...Anyways, I finally did fall asleep around 1:30am and woke up at 7:20am to Morgan's alarm clock.. My first thought was, "Crap, I am not going to be able to fall asleep again for 40 more minutes. So half asleep I checked the website anyway. Its was there! I passed! YAY! So now I am a Registered NURSE! I am so happy to not ever have to take another test ever again! It feels so good! I seriously thought I failed, and I passed. I cannot be happier right now.
Tonight, Me and Morgan's families went out to dinner at Longhorn steak house to celebrate. It was so much fun!
Thanks to everyone who prayed for me and "my nerves" lol
Love you all!

L. Garner, R.N.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!!! Congratulations. I have to tell you about my experience there and my doctor that you need to watch out for...he is the worst.

    ReplyDelete