5.11.2009

Fun in the SUN!

It has been so pretty here lately and HOT! On my days off I have been laying out on a blanket in the back yard {trying to get some sort of tan}. I have been finishing up reading "Are you There, Vodka? Its Me Chelsea" by Chelsea Handler. Its such a funny book and I definitely recommend reading it if you have some spare time. So after a few days of relaxation under the sun, Morgan and I decided to get the girls {Molly and Lucy} a pool and a fun sprinkler to play in while we are gone to work since the temperatures have been reaching the mid to upper 80's!
Molly and Lucy seeing the doggie pool for the first time!
The awesome sprinkler that we bought at WalMart for $10! Its just a hose with a bunch of little tubes coming off of it and they squirt every which way! The dogs love it and it does a great job of watering the lawn!
Morgan mowing the lawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment