5.18.2009

Catching up :)

So, we finally got Molly spayed on the 7th, and the poor girl had one heck of a time recovering from anesthesia! I got her home from the vet and she immediately gave our carpet some special attention! I guess the car ride home just put her over the nauseous edge because not two seconds after I got through the door Molly Puked! And I am not talking about just a little bit...I am saying ALL over the carpet!...You just had to feel bad for the poor girl, but personally I was feeling pretty bad for me that day having to clean up this greenish/brown liquid! Anyways, the next day Molly was back to her usual self... Happy, running around like nothing had even happened the day before! Dogs recuperate so much quicker than humans do!

Today, I took Molly to the vet to get her stitches out. I think we let her run a little too much while she was healing because her incision looks horrible. Its all swollen and red and to be honest I am not 100% sure that it would not open back up if she really got to running full speed. I really did try my best to keep her from running but, me and Morgan are just not home all day every day! I am going to watch her like a hawk for the next couple of days and hope to God it heals a little better without the stitches in it.

This coming Sunday is me and Morgan's ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!! MAY 24, 2009!
We are going on a Cruise to Key West and Belize. Cozumel, Mexico was going to be one of our stops, but Royal Caribbean canceled because of the Swine flu fiasco! We are going with Morgan's whole family to celebrate Cadi's graduation from High School. It just so happens to fall on our anniversary. Can we say. . . Second Honeymoon!!! :) I am so excited! We are leaving for Ft. Lauderdale on Sunday and we board the ship Monday. 5 Days of Sun, Sea, and Fun! Be back on Saturday! I will write again before we leave :)

1 comment:

  1. ahhh I just took Gabby today to get spayed...we will see how it goes for her?!?

    ReplyDelete