5.11.2009

Work updates!

I'm a little bit late on this, but I just wanted everyone to know that Morgan took his FE {Fundamentals of Engineering} exam back in April. He took it once last year before he even graduated just to see how he would do. He did not pass the first time but he thinks he passed this time around. He had been studying for it after work EVERY day until about 10-11pm every night, then he would come home, eat dinner, go to bed and have to wake up at 5:30am the next morning to be at work again. So needless to say, we didn't not exactly get to spend a lot of time together :) So this time he took it he said that he felt a lot more prepared and feels like he passed! I'm sure he did fine, but prayers are still very much appreciated as we do not get the results until mid-JUNE! I thought I was about to have a heart attack having to wait 2 days for my NCLEX results and now, poor Morgan has to wait 2 months!
As for me, my job is going GREAT! I am shocked that I ever had doubts about working on the L&D floor! The people are so nice and they really do want to help you learn. My preceptor {the person teaching me everything she knows} is the same age as me and we actually graduated Prattville high school together! I have been trying to learn everything and anything I can and at the end of the day I cant feel my legs anymore from all the walking/running I do up and down the halls. Its a fast paced, high stress job, but I am sure I made the right career decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment