5.11.2009

Cinco De Mayo!!! a.k.a Morgan's B-Day!

Happy 23rd Birthday! Whoo- Hoo! We both had to work, :( but luckily though I was able to come home around 5pm instead of 7 because I was in a class all day rather than on the floor taking care of patients' :) Morgan's friends at work took him out to a late lunch at a Mexican place. Morgan could eat Mexican 3 times a day for life so I knew he would love eating there. On the other hand he did not like wearing the birthday sombrero! lol

I already knew I wanted to make Morgan a cake for his birthday, but I still had to hurry home and make it! I made him his favorite cake... Yellow cake with Chocolate icing! Then to add even more calories to the cake I put mini chocolate donuts all over it! MMmm!


I may not be able to cook well, but I sure can BAKE!

When Morgan got home he drooled over his cake until I was ready to go to dinner. We went to Jim and Nicks BBQ...Kind of random, but he had already eaten Mexican and we are on a budget! I was craving some BBQ so it was not a problem for me!

Earlier in the day I had invited my mom, dad and Morgan's family to come over and eat the wonderful cake I had made. Morgan said he had a great B-day even though this was the first birthday ever that he did not get to spend with his twin brother Gregg who was studying in Tuscaloosa for finals. {Geez, I am so glad I don't have to ever worry about studying for those again!}
What was left of the cake! :)
Morgan's commercial series grill he got for his Birthday!
And his super cool grill cover! lol Happy Birthday Morgan! I LOVE YOU!




No comments:

Post a Comment